Last modified: 9/21/17
This Policy explains:
• What information we collect and how we collect it.
• How we use the information.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
• On the Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertisements include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
• Us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Oleo or any third-party (including our affiliates); or
• Any third-party that may be accessible or linked to or from the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Policy, do not use the Website or provide us with any information. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any revisions we make to this Policy constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Website:
• “Personal Information”: information that identifies you or another person as an individual, such as yours or someone else’s name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, IP address, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you or any other individual may be contacted online or offline; and
• “Non-Personal Information": information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, your internet connection, the URL of the previous website you visited, the equipment you use to access the Website, and details about how you use the Website.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION.
We may collect information (1) when you provide it to us; (2) when a third-party provides it to us; and (3) automatically through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect both Personal and Non-Personal Information you provide to us on or through the Website, which may include:
• Information you provide by completing and submitting forms on the Website.
• Information you provide when reporting a problem with the Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Information We Collect Automatically. We do not collect Personal Information automatically, with the exception of IP addresses which may be collected automatically and are only used as described below. Other than IP addresses, we do not collect real-time information about you or your devices via the Website. When you access or use the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect:
• Usage details (ex. details regarding your access to and use of the Website, log files, and resources that you use on or through the Website); and
• Device information (ex. information about your computer or mobile device and/or internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and/or mobile network information).
Tracking Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as Cookies. Information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash Cookies is provided under “Your Choices and Opting Out.”
• Web Beacon. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Oleo to obtain information related to Website statistics, such as the number of users who have visited those pages.
DO NOT TRACK.
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we may use other technology that is standard to the Internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Website. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising is provided under “Your Choices and Opting Out.”
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including Personal Information, in order to:
• Make the Website available to you.
• Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you of changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through the Website.
• Improve the Website.
We may also use this information in any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us, and for any other purpose with your consent.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We do not share your Personal Information with third-parties in any manner not described in this Policy. We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third-parties to help us improve the Website.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Oleo’s business or assets.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address in order to provide you with more information about Oleo or the Website, we will use that email address to provide the requested information to you.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oleo or its affiliates, customers, or others.
5. YOUR CHOICES AND OPTING OUT.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your information. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over you information:
• Emails from Oleo: You can “opt-out” of receiving periodic emails describing news, information, updates, or promotional offers related to the Website or our products and services. You may do so at any time by following the instructions included in your email or by sending a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt-out of receiving emails or not, Oleo reserves the right to email or otherwise contact you with respect to important information, notices, or changes relating to our products and services.
• We do not control third-parties’ collections or use of your information to serve internet-based advertising. However, these third-parties can provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You can review and change your Personal Information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or to correct or delete any of your Personal Information. We may not change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. DATA SECURITY.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You are providing your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for failure or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
8. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
The Website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use, or provide any information to Oleo directly or through the Website. If we learn that Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 is collected or received without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page and the terms of this Policy are effective as of that date. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information we will notify you by an email sent to the email address on file, or through a notice on the Website home page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
842 Industry Dr.
Seattle, WA 98188